Vacuum pumps from 1.9 CFM up to 8 CFM and their spare parts.
Hamdheld Oil Pumps
Handheld Oil Pumps.
- The smallest and lightest freon recovery machine.
- Weight: 11kg
- Two-cylinder, with two condensers for extremely fast recovery
- Isolated crankcase, eliminating bearing contamination
- R410A liquid and vapor pumps
- 7 inches turbine fan with 10 blades
- 3000rpm, 600cfm of cold air
- It operates up to 50 degrees cooler for maximum reliability and speed even in high ambient conditions
- Vapor recovery rates 0.62 lbs/minute of liquid
Freon lek detectors
Electronic tubes for high precision leak detection
- Over 300 hours lifetime with minimal cleaning
- No maintenance needed
- Operating temperature range 24° to 125° F (-4° to 52°C)
- Storage temperature -4° to 122°F (-20° to 50°C)
- Humidity: 0 to 95% RH
- Power supply: 4 AA alkaline batteries, 4.5 hours Lifetime
- Length: 270 mm
- Weight: 480 g
- Preheating time: 20 seconds or less
- Calibration: Automatic
- Response time: Instant
- Approvals: SAE J2791 certified, marked CE, EN 14624
Fixed freon leak detectors
Automatic leakage detection system Freon with one or two levels of alarm 100 ppm, Standard sensor housing, with a dry contact and buzzer output, visual alarm and power supply 220V / 50Hz or 110V / 60Hz.
Supplied with from 1 up to 6 remote sensors and a central controller.
Manifolds for all types of Freon